About the Role
Do you know what to do with issues in the field of Business Intelligence and data analysis? Are you strong in collecting and making data visible? Then working as a Data Consultant – Business Intelligence is really something for you.
As a Data Consultant- Business Intelligence you are responsible for designing, building and publishing reports and dashboards for our clients. As a consultant you also help to manage the business. You will work as a link between the business and the operation to relieve the departments with visualizations and reports. You take this to the stakeholders, who then make data-driven decisions based on your work. You are also responsible for:
• Realizing insights based on available data
• Translating customer needs into visualisations
• Maintain overview of delivered reports and visualisations
• Conceiving, building and securing BI solutions
What we’re looking for:
You can adapt effortlessly, and you always take that extra step for every client. You get your energy from tackling new challenges and you go beyond what is asked of you. By asking critical questions and communicating clearly, you help your client move forward. You are the result-oriented expert who thinks along and takes action. This gives you absolute added value in major changes or developments in the financial field. You have strong communication skills, you organize your work efficiently and you work independently.
What you will be offered:
• A position with a lot of personal responsibility and the freedom to shape your position in a way that suits you.
• You get access to a large and strong network and can work on interesting assignments in the Business Market, Healthcare and Public Sector
• A training budget per year to spend on various training courses.
• It is possible to follow a relevant post- or executive master's degree after the first year of employment.
• Mobility budget: depending on salary, with which you can receive a mobility allowance for a lease car or an annual public transport card.
• A contract for an indefinite period, a collective pension scheme and bonuses.
HBO/WO education in Business Information Management, Data Science or other related study
At least 2 years of experience as a BI Specialist
In-depth knowledge of PowerBI or other visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, SAS Visual Analytics, Business Objects etc.
Experience with SQL
Experience with Python and R is an advantage
Communicative skills - you know how to translate the customer's question into a valuable solution
This is a position for 36 or 40 hours a week.
Ready to work with us?