About the Role
We are at the start of building a new business concept in which we seek to connect talented graduates with companies in various industries. We are looking for motivated student-consultants to join our team who are eager to gain relevant experience in business development and commerce.
- Identify new business opportunities, build a client base, and achieve sales targets.
- Develop and execute a new strategy, including recruitment, marketing, pricing, and legal aspects.
- Match graduates with suitable Creativity Pools and/or staffing assignments. This includes conducting intake interviews with potential candidates and clients to ensure the right match.
- Establish and manage a sales funnel, keeping it up-to-date in a CRM system and online platform.
- Actively participate in networking events and build a professional network in the market.
- Collaborate with internal CP teams to ensure quality and efficiency in the staffing process.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Networking skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- The chance to develop and implement a new business concept based on your innovative ideas.
- Collaboration with a diverse team of (international) students, fostering creativity and learning.
- Guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals to support your professional growth.
Currently studying or graduated at a Dutch University (HBO/WO);
Available at least 12-16 hours a week (flexible working hours) in the short term at our office in Rotterdam;
The compensation is commission-based. Instead of a fixed salary, your earnings will be directly tied to your team's performance or achieving specific goals.
Have a documented record of extra curricular activities (e.g. honours program/board/committee experience, an internship, a study abroad or their own business);
An understanding of business development, sales and/or HR practices and its best practices
Ready to work with us?